Sunday, February 23, 2014

The first Christmas Tag of the Year!

The last few years I've tried to make one Christmas tag each month. That leaves me with 12 nice tags come Christmas time... This year I got a late start and am already one tag short. But better late than never... here's my first tag of the year:


I picked a bird out of the Birdy Up stamp by Kira Nicols as my focal image. I'm not sure that it's an owl, but it sure is a cutie!

I'm entering this envie in the Stampotique Heart in your Art Designer Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!


5 comments:

  1. That is beautiful!.....Stupid owls.....hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great start, Joni!! I admire your advance planning, even with a late start. Sweet owl image with lots of interest in your background. A good combination of elements! So glad that you participated in our Stampotique Designers' "heart in your art" Challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Tag, love the owls and the doodling adds a layer of fun :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your tag Joni! YEAH for getting a head start on your xmas tags!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this tag!! The colours are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique this week.

    ReplyDelete